Digital Management LLC, based in Bethesda, is a technology firm with 907 local employees which just ranked among the top work places in the region according to the Washington Post. The firm also has placed on Inc. magazine’s fastest-growing companies list for 10 years in a row.
Digital Management LLC says it’s “the first end-to-end mobility company” and helps “government agencies embrace a technology landscape that increasingly revolves around mobile phones.”
The Post ranked 150 companies based on the highest ratings from employees. After the public nominated companies with at least 50 employees in the fall, 2,807 DC area employers were invited to take an employee survey. The survey looked at 24 factors, from effectiveness to managers and engagement. 341 companies in all took the survey.
Here are the top 10 workplaces for 2018 in the DC region:
- Appian (Reston)
- Great American Restaurants (Fairfax)
- FireEye (Reston)
- WilmerHale (Washington, DC)
- Hitt Contracting (Falls Church)
- Jim Koons Automotive (DC, Maryland, Virginia, Delaware)
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld (Washington, DC)
- ActioNet (Vienna)
- MIL Corporation (Bowie, Md.)
- Century 21 New Millennium (DC, Maryland and Virginia)